I went to watch CO SYF today! And guess what,
CCHMSCO GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS!
Ahhh. Felt so happy and proud of them. 4 years ago, we almost got it, but we didnt. And we ended up crying, feeling so disappointed. But today, seeing the juniors rejoicing over their gwh really warms my heart, it feels like they fulfilled the dream for us, that we didnt get to achieve. Im sure they worked hard, well done juniors!
Now, Im feeling very nervous for TJCO. Come on guys, a few more days and pracs to go, jiayou okay! Im really looking forward to hearing you all scream for GWH again! Ahhh. I miss you all and those syf days :(
On my bus ride home, I was thinking about, what is it that really makes people happy. I guess, we're the happiest when we're granted our heart's desire, something that we have been hoping and working hard for.
Like, getting gwh after practising so hard for months.
Like, fulfilling a dream that you always had.
Like, scoring As when you know you really studied hard for it.
Like, being able to do something that you always enjoyed doing.
Like, being loved by someone you love.
Like, being married to someone you really love and want to protect.
But then again, we know that sometimes things just seem to be beyond our reach. What we hope for seems like too good to be true. And we get all down and disappointed. Maybe thats what I might be feeling now?
Everybody's got things that we want, we hope for in life. They may be different for you and me. Although we might not always get what we want, and end up getting hurt or disappointed, its also because of these little little things that we desire in life, that make life really sweet. When you know there's things worth fighting for, worth working hard for. And when you see that you really got what you wished for, life's really good (:
Its this song that got me thinking.
Flying Without Wings
Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be
Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you found that special thing
You're flying without wings
Some find it sharing every morning
Some in their solitary lives
You find it in the words of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry
You find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings
So impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
'Cause who's to know
Which one you let go
Would have made you complete
Well, for me it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
In any given time or place
It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
'Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings
And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings
Its okay if we dont always get what we want in life. What matters is that you continue to have the courage to pursue what you really love.
Maybe You let these happen,
because its really time for me to move on (: